Toxins

by Dr. Peter Hill 19. May 2014 06:00

Make sure your pets do not have access to a lawn or garden that has been fertilized or had pesticides put down. These are potentially toxic substances. Car antifreeze can leak from an over-heated vehicle and tastes ‘sweet’ to dogs and cats. Ingestion of this can be deadly!

 

Tags: ,

All About Pets

Comments are closed


Copyright © 2004-2017 YourCity.MD LLC All Rights Reserved. The information on this Website is provided as a courtesy of YourCity.MD. This Website is designed as a resource portal for informational purposes only and does not contain any warranties. Reliance on any information found on or through this Website or links found on this Website is entirely at your own risk. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call 911 or your local Emergency number immediately. YourCity.MD and its affiliates are not responsible for the content found on any links contained herein and do not necessarily agree with any of their opinions. - View Full Terms & Conditions